Senior Payroll technician Laval
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Perform the complete payroll processing cycle
- Payroll balancing
- Weekly pay - CCQ unionized and non-unionized
- Volume of 200 pays
-Respond to teams on payroll and benefits issues.
- CNESST files
-T4 and R1 to do
- 4-7 years of payroll experience
- Experience in high volume payroll processing
- Functional English, rather French-speaking environment
- Good stress management because pay per week
- Construction experience required
- Knowledge of nethris, an asset
-Salary: $ 65k - $ 80K depending on experience
- Face-to-face position with the possibility of teleworking in Hybrid afterwards, group insurance, RRSP FTQ, construction holidays.
We are looking for a responsible, mature and autonomous person who masters the complete CCQ payroll cycle and all the intricacies of construction.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic person, able to manage volume and who knows how to evolve in a growing environment.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.