Supervisor, Financial Accounting
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hi, I'm Christina, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant with Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in finance and accounting. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of finance experts speaks your language and works in your environment. We cover the finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I'm looking for a Financial Analyst for my client in the Southwest of Montreal. This is a temporary, 18-month, hybrid position.
- Support the department in their decision making
- Perform variance analyses against budgets and forecasts
- Identify areas for cost improvement
- Contribute to the month-end process, preparation of financial statements and internal reports
- Record financial results in head office system;
- Monitor the company's internal controls
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and financial projections
- Confirm inter-divisional and inter-company balances
- Responsible for annual audit follow-up
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA designation (asset)
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in audit/financial control or manufacturing (asset)
- Mastery of the complete accounting cycle
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with JDE, Planning Analytics (TM1) and IBM Cognos (asset)
- Good communication skills, ability to explain accounting principles to non-financial managers