Accounting technician Châteauguay
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Job Title: Accounting Technician
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, hands-on Accounting Technician whose primary focus will be to provide accurate financial reporting and analysis of our sales and manufacturing activities. As we continue to grow we are looking for someone who is a self-starter with the ability to work independently under tight deadlines. The Accounting Technician will be a member of the Finance team reporting directly to the Finance Director while working closely and supporting the Finance, Sales, Projects Management, Production and Leadership teams.
• Manage Accounts Receivables and Payables
• Prepare Commissions for Sales Manager
• Manage Truck Fleet plates renewal and maintenance
• Manage Prepaid expenses and Fixed assets
• Manage eligible Meals and Entertainment for year-end folder
• Maintain FOREX rate recording in ERP
• Assist management of upcoming implementation phases of ERP
• Manage as ‘’champion user’’ all modifications request and problems related to the ERP system
• Bids and Proposals: integral part of the bids and proposals process and the key interface between Production, Projects and Finance
• Reconcile monthly inventory in ERP system with physical count
• Costing and pricing, thorough understanding of all costs including production orders, material, labor, variances, etc.
• Perform analysis and validate all GL entries in month and year end process
• Assist in preparation of quarterly and yearly financial statements
• Perform analysis of overdue account receivable and address with the appropriate project manager
• Assist in implementation of KPIs (cash flow, OT vs sales…)
• Perform Bank accounts reconciliation
• Prepare Sales taxes returns
• Bookkeeping of holding companies
• Reconcile hours work in project with payroll hours
• Perform freight analysis as required
Minimum of 2 to 4 years of Cost and general Accounting in manufacturing environment
College or Bachelor degree in administration, finance or accounting
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
Must have excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
Sound understanding accounting principles.
Experience working with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards (asset).
Experience with ERP or accounting software (SAP Business One an asset)
PROCESS: First interview with Romane Dumaine, Recruitment Consultant, then with the HR Manager
To contact me: (438) 376-5485