Accounting analyst - Bilingual - Laval laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Prepare reconciliations of general ledger accounts related to receivables for in-store payment methods.
o Cash deposits
o Debit / credit cards
o Debit / credit cards for shops
o Promotions and discount coupons for shops
o Prepaid cards and gift cards
* Responsible for explaining and justifying the various differences related to payment methods appearing on the periodic invoicing of certain stores.
* Responsible for supporting team members for all new requests.
* Responsible for monitoring projects concerning payment methods.
* Responsible for the continuous improvement of the processes used in the job.
* Responsible for updating the entries in the accounting system.
* Responsible for the periodic validation of certain general ledger reconciliations.
* Provide support to store managers and coordinators as well as the accounting team.
YOU ARE :
* Bachelor's degree in administration, accounting option;
* Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
Knowledge and skills:
* Very good command of Excel and Word office tools;
* Be thorough, independent, show initiative and have a good analytical mind;
* Know how to manage priorities while respecting deadlines;
* Knowledge of the PDI software will be considered an asset;
* Bilingual (French and English)
Adressez moi vite votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org !
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.
Le masculin pour cette offre n'est utilisé que par gain de place.