Accounting Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Under the supervision of the Finance Director, you will be in charge of :
- Preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements
- Preparation and communication with the external auditors concerning the end-of-year files
- Analysis of agreements and their impacts (accounting and tax)
- Participation in the review of financial statements, tax returns and end-of-year files
- Preparation of audit files for the government
- Accounts analysis and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Improvement of the year-end closing process
- Other related tasks
- Have the accounting title CPA (or to be obtained)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in construction and / or cabinet would be an asset
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Maestro (an asset)
- To be bilingual French / English, written and spoken
Si vous avez une première expérience en cabinet comptable et/ou en entreprise, que vous avez votre titre CPA, alors ce poste est fait pour vous.
Contactez moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org