Accounting and Finance Analyst Montreal
I am looking for an international company in the high-tech industry an Accounting and Financial Analyst to fill immediately for a permanent position. Based close to metro Atwater.
Candidates of Big 4 appreciated. Experience in industry appreciated but not necessary.
Under the Director of Finance for the division you will be responsible for:
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data, and analyze general ledger transactions to ensure accurate publication of the various accounts;
* Prepare monthly and annual variance analyzes for the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts;
* Participate in the preparation of end-of-month and end-of-year financial reports;
* Prepare and analyze KPIs;
* Participate in budgeting;
* Participate in the creation and implementation of continuous improvement projects (data entry, reports, etc.);
* Responsible for ad hoc financial reports;
* Any other task related to the position
- Experience of 3-5 years minimum in Accounting with ideally a first experience in budgets
- BAC in accounting
- Bilingualism English - French
- ERP an asset
- Remuneration: $ 60-65max + benefits
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly to work in challenging, fast-paced environments, while having fun. An interest in entertainment is an asset.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.