Accounting and Payroll manager Montréal
Our client, a multi-national company with offices around the world, is looking for an Accounting and Payroll Manager in Montreal
Process payroll activities such as recording of work hours, processing time records, compiling payroll
statistics, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls.
● Partner with Accounting/Finance to maintain the general ledger interface and produce management
● Ensure payroll compliance with relevant laws and internal policies.
● Streamline accounts payable related procedures by setting up recurring charge lists for proper coding,
preparing weekly available cash flow for disbursements schedule
● Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations, reconcile bank and credit card statements, research and resolve
account reconciling items.
● Help compile month end financials.
● Support finance department with special projects and workflow process improvements, survey
operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop or maintain solutions to business
and financial problems
● Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related-field required.
● Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification preferred.
● 2+ years work experience in payroll working in Quebec Canada.
● 2+ years work experience in full cycle accounting
● Experience user of ADP Workforce Now.
● Should be an intermediate Excel user.
● Oracle and QuickBooks experience, great desired.
Ability to maintain employee confidence and to protect payroll operations and integrity by keeping
● An analytical mind and excellent math skills.
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
● Keen eye for detail.
● Current knowledge of payroll procedures
● Good understanding of local accounting regulations
● Bilingual in French and English
Si vous souhaitez rejoindre une entreprise leader dans son domaine, en pleine croissance avec une Equipe dynamique, cette offre est pour vous !