Accounting Coordinator Baie-d'Urfé
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Under the authority of the director, your main responsibilities will be to provide accounting support to the cooperatives of the Federation as well as to analyze, prepare and present the financial statements to the members of the board of directors of the cooperatives.
- Prepare the financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in accordance with the Quebec cooperative law and produce any other financial report as needed;
- Go to the cooperative to present the annual financial statements to the cooperative's board of directors and provide feedback to the members;
- Analyze the general ledger accounts and make the necessary adjustments;
- Prepare the file for the current fiscal year for the external auditors;
- Provide accounting support to cooperative staff and participate in the development of training sessions;
- Produce financial analyzes using ratios. Explain the deviations from the budget and from previous years;
- Occasionally provide support to the general manager of the cooperative in his management tasks;
- Supervise and participate in the physical inventory of stores and warehouses of cooperatives;
- Participate in the development of new accounting procedures;
- Ensure that accounting procedures are followed and report any discrepancies;
- Go to the cooperative for any accounting task that cannot be done from the Montreal offices;
- Any other related task requested by the manager or to meet the needs of co-ops and their employees.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- University degree in accounting;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Must be able to communicate, both orally and in writing, in French and English;
- Demonstrates flexibility, team spirit, a sense of organization and method;
- Very autonomous.
- Hybrid tele-work (5 days every 2 weeks)
- Group insurance coverage
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 35 hours per week
- Occasionally travel to the Nunavik region (~ 6 weeks per year)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space