Accounting Manager - CPA Montréal
We are looking for one of our clients, an International Company, based on the West side of Montreal an Assistant Controller / Accounting Manager - CPA.
Under the supervision of the Controller, you will be responsible for the entire accounting for your division and will specifically be in charge of:
* Balance sheet reconciliations,
* Preparing and analysis of Journal entries for the end of the month
* Preparation and analysis of numerous financial statements
* Participate in the budget process, analyze and explain variances
* Analysis of expense invoices.
* Establish, modify documents, coordinate implementation and monitor accounting procedures.
* Be the key person for accounting for your perimeter
* Various ad hoc analyzes and any other related task
* CPA title, mandatory
* Minimum of 5 years of experience
* Strong English, French 7/10
* Comfortable with computer tools and advanced Excel
* Salary: $ 70-80K depending on profiles plus benefits
We are looking for an autonomous, curious, analytical person who will know how to work in a team and meet tight deadlines. It is important to want to be part of a company whose work ethic, loyalty and attention to detail are fundamental values.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.