Accounting Technician - Permanent - Saint-Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the fire industry, an accounting technician to do all the accounting of the company.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, the accounting technician will be responsible for the execution
a variety of accounting functions, including the processing of accounts payable and receivable and
producing data and reports useful for identifying trends and taking stock
decision of the company and its subsidiaries.
* Progressive billing
* Update invoicing in Maestro with% completion
* Inter-company invoicing
* Billing of service calls
* Reconcile monthly statements of account in order to follow up on invoices either
by email or phone
* Make emails and make calls to ensure timely collection
* Preparation and sending of receipts
* Provide the client with documentation according to requests (CNESST, CCQ)
* Check cashing
* Preparation of deposits
* Inter-company payment
* Gather documents according to the "three-way match" system (invoice, P.O.,
receipt) and preparation of checks
* Bank reconciliation
* Maintain supplier files
* Preparation of reports
* Close accounts payable at the end of the month
* Ensure compliance with the company's authorization policies
* Scan documents and save them
* All other related tasks.
* Prepares file for the allocation of project hours in Maestro
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* DEP / AEC or Certificate in accounting
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting
* Experience in the construction industry, specifically CCQ
* Excellent communication skills
* Pay attention to detail
* Autonomous, but able to function effectively within a team
* Organized and meticulous with careful attention to detail
* Reliable, punctual and motivated
* Languages: proficient in French and English, written and oral.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Knowledge of Maestro software considered an asset
* Must be available to work 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday
* Have no legal impediment in connection with employment
* Disability Insurance
* Complementary Health Insurance
* Vision Care Insurance
* Dental Care Insurance
* Life insurance
* Travel insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Holidays and personal days
* Corporate Events
* Well-being programs
* On-site parking
What we are offering
- To join a company with many advantages.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie avec beaucoup d'avantages.