Financial Analyst - 100% Remote Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform financial reports and analyzes as well as ad hoc reports;
• Work closely with the accounting/finance team to ensure the accuracy of monthly financial reports (Reconciliation of GL accounts, Income statement and balance sheet analysis);
• Perform inter-company invoicing and transfer pricing and consumable goods;
• Report financial performance and prepare for regular reviews by management;
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvement;
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
• Lead the cost analysis process by determining and applying policies and procedures;
• Perform any other related task.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar role;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
• Great rigor and attention to detail;
• Analytical mind and ability to learn;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A growing and constantly evolving work environment
• Opportunity for career development
• Generous vacation policy and 5 personal days per year
• A range of benefits and access to telemedicine upon hiring
• An employer contribution to the RRSP of up to 4%
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311