Financial Analyst MONTREAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the video game industry, a financial analyst to join their team.
The latter will have the role of:
• Assist in various financial analyzes and report to head office;
• Keep a journal and carry out the monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet to ensure the accurate maintenance (in accordance with IFRS standards) of the accounting data;
• Ensure data accuracy and integrity, and analyze general ledger transactions to ensure accurate publication of various accounts;
• Prepare monthly and annual variance analyzes for balance sheet and income statements (profit and loss);
• Participate in the preparation of month-end and year-end financial reports;
• Prepare and analyze the performance indicators and KPIs of the various services;
• Participate in the establishment of the budget;
• Provide audit support on request, including for relevant documentation;
• Participate in the creation and implementation of continuous improvement projects (data entry, reports, etc.);
• Responsible for ad hoc financial reports;
• Any other task assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Think this job is for you?? This may be the case if you have/are:
• 5 years of relevant experience;
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent field;
• Professional accounting accreditation (CPA-CA, CPA-CGA, CPA-CMA), experience in the “Big 4” is an asset;
• Bilingual English and French (spoken and written);
• Extensive working knowledge of the Office suite;
• Knowledge of NetSuite is an asset.