Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I am Jinane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll positions. I handle two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I am currently searching, on behalf of my client, a company located in the West Island of Montreal, for a financial analyst. This is a permanent position on a hybrid basis - 2 days remote work.
• Prepare monthly commissions reports
• Maintain and validate the fixed assets register
• Prepare various month-end analysis
• Issue and analyze sales reports
• Participate in monthly consolidation process of the financial statements :
• Identify intercompany transactions
• Maintain a schedule of assets translated at the historical rate
• Collect information necessary for the production of corporate tax returns including credit applications for scientific research
• Participate in the annual audit process of the financial statements
• Determine commitments
• Identify the transactions between related parties
• Calculate repayments required over the next 5 years
• Participate in special projects in finance (budget, general insurance, etc.)
• Backup for cost accountant
• Perform other related duties
Think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. CPA designation required.
• 5-7 years of financial analysis experience, in a manufacturing environment or related industry.
• Strong financial modeling, and data analysis skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Expertise in ERP systems Sage X3 an asset
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in financial reporting.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and cost accounting principles.
• Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
PROCESS: First interview with me, Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor then interview with the Finance Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890