Financial analyst - FP&A
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond
Hello, I am Charlotte, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world.
I am looking for a financial analyst - FP&A for my clients in Baie D'Urfé. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Management of monthly and annual closing activities within prescribed deadlines
• Management of various financial analyzes
• Prepare operational reports and other non-financial reports
• Participate in the preparation of the company's corporate budget
• Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts (sales, margins, expenses) up to date
• Analyze budget/forecast variances
• Production of reports for external entities
• Related stains
- BAC in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA (asset)
- 5 years experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of general accounting rules (GAAP) and financial statements
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of JDE (asset)