Senior Analyst FP&A
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for my client, a shipping group located in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position in hybrid mode.
- Participate in the monthly financial analysis process
- Contribute to the preparation of key performance indicators and metrics for the shipping sector
- Review and implement internal controls to ensure the quality of financial data
- Participate in the preparation of forecasts and budgets;
- Implement initiatives to standardize, simplify and automate current financial reporting processes.
- Work with the team on Workday design and reporting.
- Participate in various Workday-related projects
- Assist with configuration, testing and validation of system changes
- Assist financial management system users with special requests
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- CPA designation, an asset
- Bilingual French/English
- 3 years of experience in public accounting or financial analysis and reporting
- Very good command of Excel and Power BI
- Mastery of Workday, an asset