Assistant Controler - Permanent - Laval - Engineering Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are helping our client in the engineering industry with the recruitment of an assistant controller who will be responsible for the full accounting cycle of this company.
Under the responsibility of the President, your main missions are:
- Perform bookkeeping
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and make journal monthly entries
- Prepare monthly financial statements as well as any analysis requested by management
- Collaborate in the development of annual budgets
- Prepare monthly GST / QST reports
- Prepare the year-end file for the external accountant
- Prepare expert performance files (monthly and yearly)
- Ensure the management and administration of the follow-up of corporate insurance files
- Complete different forms, administrative surveys
- Check, codify and prepare credit card payments
- Check the codification of expense reports
- Ensure the payment of certain suppliers (non-regular)
- Verify the checks prepared for signature
- Take care of the accounting portion of pay (year-end documents, taxable benefits, salary analysis)
- Evaluate annually and supervise the 2 accounting techniciens (receivables and invoicing).
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- College diploma in a related field and relevant experiences
- Knowledge of Acomba software
- Initiative and autonomy
- Analytical mind and good judgment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer
- Join a growing company in a modern office
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the HR Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une PME innovatrice dans son industrie