Assistant Controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
We are looking for one of our clients, manufacturing company in the South West of Montreal an Assistant Controller for a permanent / full time.
Supervised by the CFO you will be in charge of:
* General accounting;
* Monthly preparation of trial balances and financial statements for the corporate office and 4 holding companies with reporting to the consolidation system;
* Complete quarterly reporting packages for the corporate office;
* Prepare monthly forecasts for the corporate office;
* Coordinate and prepare the annual corporate budget;
* Compare monthly results to budget and explain variances;
* Manage the more complex Intercompany reconciliations;
* Intercompany loans - calculate interest, foreign exchange, journal entries;
* Provide finance team with various requested information (example - tax audits, tax filings, etc…)
* Responsible for control activities as defined by relevant corporate policy
* Supervise and review the tasks performed by the Corporate Accountant,
- CPA designation
- 3-5 years experience on a similar position in manufacture
- English first Language, French secondary
- Excel and ERP proficiency
- Salary: 65-70K$
The ideal candidate will have a strong team spirit and will want to work in a dynamic company with growth opportunity. We are looking for a hands-on candidate capable of understanding the business. It's important to be both analytical and like accounting, self-reliant and thrive in changing environments.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.