Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I am Jinane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll positions. I handle two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I am currently searching, on behalf of my client, a company located in Montreal, for a Chief Accountant. This is a permanent position with 2 days remote work.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly general ledger entries.
• Perform timely and accurate reporting of sales dilution, royalty, and commission reports for
4 legal entities, including the preparation of corresponding journal entries, account
reconciliations and analysis.
• Assist in preparing monthly consolidated financial statements and financial presentations.
• Prepare monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations, includes inter-company
• Oversee corporate filings for sales taxes.
• Support Canadian and American US tax filing requirements.
• Assist in governmental audits, when required.
• Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
• Prepare financial reports and analyze financial data.
• Actively involved in annual financial audit process.
• Work with IT to solve system errors.
• Coach financial analyst, as required
Think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have or are:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a Chartered Professional Accounting
(CPA) Designation, or equivalent. (or on path to obtain CPA designation)
• 5+ years of progressive relevant experience, preferably in a large, multi-divisional
• Strong Excel and analytical skills and knowledge of ERP systems.
• Experience with consolidation process and working with mixed currencies (a plus).
• Ability to multi-task and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills, driven to support other team members’
• Ability to work closely with senior management at all levels within the organization.
• A passion to work in a progressive teamed environment, creating new solutions through
extensive application of professional skills.
• A holistic view to personal initiative, self-motivation, and results-oriented work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
PROCESS: First interview with me, Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor then interview with the Finance Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890