Chief Accountant Terrebonne
The masculine is used to lighten the text
We are looking for a large group in Terrebonne, a Chief Accountant with the management of a team of 6 people.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and accompanied by your team of technicians, you will be in charge of the complete accounting cycle for several divisions:
- Supervise and review the complete accounting cycle
- Oversee and review quarterly and annual financial statements for the divisions
- Contribute to the annual budget of the different divisions
- Prepare and analyze files such as sales taxes
- Manage and improve all accounting processes within your scope
- Make presentations for senior management
- Implement internal controls and propose improvements
- 5 years of experience including a first in team management ideally
- Knowledge of IFRS an asset
- CPA an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Salary around 100K$ + competitive benefits
We are looking for a person with a developed sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit and unfailing resourcefulness.
It is important to be comfortable in ultra-dynamic and constantly changing environments.