We are looking for a manufacturing company located near Mirabel, a Controller
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be in charge of overseeing all the financial aspects of the company's strategy, as well as day-to-day operational accounting.
More specifically, you are in charge of:
- Be responsible for the end of the month, the end of the year and the financial statements of the company
- Set up the budget and explain the budget variances
- Analyze variances, profitability, accounts ...
- Manage and improve all accounting processes
- Take charge of the immobilization process
- Implementation and improvement of KPIs for your perimeter
- Support for the inventory
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing company
- Functional English
- Good Excel level
- Salary 85-95K$ + competitive advantages, working remote possible
We are looking for someone with a strong analytical sense, knowledge of manufacturing companies and the ability to adapt. A first manufacturing experience is required.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.