controller mastering the sox laws - bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a multinational, we are looking as quickly as possible for a Controller mastering SOX laws, in permanent position, based in the east of Montreal.
Under the supervision of the corporate controller - you are in charge of:
* Organize, lead the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements, of the different departments
* Prepare accounting analyzes
* Support the departments in terms of accounting analysis, budget and internal control.
* Supervise and participate in the preparation of consolidated budget reports
* Implement the necessary controls as well as annual monitoring procedures.
* Update SOX documentation
* Supervise the accounting team (5-8 people)
BAC accounting - CPA title an asset
- 5 - 8 years of experience, in an accountant position
- Management experience - supervision of staff
- Imperative SOX knowledge
- Bilingual French - English imperative
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary 80-100K $ depending on experience
- 3-4 weeks of paid annual leave
- RRSP and Bonus
- Flexible group insurance (Dental, medical, visual)
- Teleworking during the Covid and flexibility after the Covid19.
- Free parking
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, enjoys team management, comfortable in dynamic environments and will want a stimulating position in a company with a great work environment and great challenges to overcome.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.