Finance Lead Strategic Planning montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Support comprehensive organisational transformation engagements, from target operating model development through future state validation, deployment, and evolution
- Support stakeholder analysis (internal departments), communications development, and program management execution
- Manage the monthly close and forecast process of strategic initiatives, provide insights on and improve aggregation of actuals and forecasts; collaborate effectively with business partners to drive results.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve, scale, and simplify finance tools and reporting across teams; develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business.
- Support any ad hoc requests from senior management
- Education & Certificates 7 years prior experience in FP&A (financial planning & analysis), management consulting and/or accounting.
- Experience in a consulting firm and having a manufacturing background is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance
- MBA and/or CPA and/or CFA (PMP is a plus)
- Technical Skills & Experience
- Experience successfully developing strategic finance function at a fast paced/high growth company.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, communication and analytical skills; able to work independently and manage multiple assignments with strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Think cell.
- Knowledge and experience with multi-years transformational strategic projects.
- Experience with ERP systems (such as SAP), Datawarehouse and FP&A systems (such as IBM Analytics/TM1), BI tools a plus
- Demonstrated high learning agility, team player mentality, and positive attitude and poise under pressure.
- Highly organized, independent, and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills; ability to distil complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management