Financial Analyst - Anjou Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract and permanent positions.
We are committed to your side to accompany you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst, Retail Strategy Group to integrate an international company specializing in infrastructure. The group distinguishes itself by its real corporate culture, its opportunities for advancement and its business expertise on high added value products.
Analyze investment projects and make recommendations;
* Develop reports to equip management with decision-making;
* Collect, compile and analyze the financial results of all franchisees;
* Develop and implement performance indicators and dashboards;
* Analyze discrepancies between results and forecasts and identify opportunities to optimize the performance of the company;
* Support managers in the preparation of reports and analyzes, especially concerning merchandise purchases, sales, promotional campaigns and cost control;
* Support and advise merchants by creating new management tools;
* In an ERP implementation context, collaborate in defining the needs of the Finance Department;
* Learn and master the new sources of financial information of the new information management systems and act as a reference in his department;
* Develop financial models and scenarios to support business decisions;
* Standardize the presentation of financial information and participate in the documentation of sources of management information.
* Understand key business processes and functions, their impact on results and propose measures and ways to optimize them;
* Provide close support to the finance department and management.
* Any other related tasks.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar function
* Experience in SMEs, an asset
* Knowledge of the retail sector, ideally in a franchise network, an asset
* Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
* Rigor and thoroughness
* Ease to work in a team
* Relational and communicative skills
Nous vous proposons
- De rejoindre une compagnie avec de très beaux projets de développement
- De travailler au sein d'une équipe dynamique
- De bénéficier des nombreux avantages offerts par la compagnie