Financial Analyst - CPA - Downtown Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Under the authority of the Financial Comptroller, the Analyst analyses balance-sheet entries,
participates actively in the year-end file of the various companies and serves as a resource person
in management of process-improvement projects.
In collaboration with the Accounting team, update the monthly balance-sheet item
analyses required under the accounting calendar.
* Ensure the accuracy of the financial information and make the necessary account entries.
* Participate in implementing process and internal control improvements with the Financial
* Prepare the year-end file for internal-audit purposes.
* Subject to ad hoc financial analyses
* Maintain good relations with internal and external clients.
* Perform all other duties required by the position, requested by the incumbent's immediate
* Tout expérience solide ou expérience en cabinet ou firme comptable
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
* Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with honours in accounting or equivalent
* Accounting title (CPA)
* 3 years' work experience in a similar role
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (and Microsoft Office)
* Perfectly bilingual FR/EN
* Knowledge of SAP
* Knowledge of Canadian and US sales tax an asset
* Any solid experience or experience in an accounting firm
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and international development perspectives
- Offices located at downtown
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with VP Finance and CFO
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216