Financial Analyst Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst to join a group located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
This international company specializes in the transport, delivery and logistics sector. You will join the finance team to take on new challenges.
* Manage the financial disclosure process from various divisions;
* Ensure compliance of information with applicable accounting standards;
* Perform analysis and benchmarking of financial data;
* Advise divisions on administrative and budgeting processes;
* Develop and maintain a strong relationship with divisional management and ensure that it responds quickly and resolves specific needs, both financial and operational;
* Look for ways to improve capital allocation and reduce expenses;
* Prepare various reports that highlight financial results and forecasts.
You think this job is for you ?? It could be the case if you have:
* Bachelor of Business Administration, with CPA designation;
* Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
* Communication skills, priority management, rigor, autonomy, proactivity
* French and English bilingualism.
We offer you:
* Join a group with daily international exchanges
* To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
* A role that is technical, analytical and consulting at the same time
* An attractive salary
* Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the talent acquisition consultant and the director of accounting.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800