Financial Analyst Beloeil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, a medium sized business in manufacturing, with the recruitment of a Financial Analyst, who will be responsible for supporting the corporate finance team.
Under the responsibility of the Corporate Controller, your main missions are:
- In a multi-currency context, participate in the production of monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements, including the review of documents provided by the business units;
- Participate in the production of management reports for management and the board of directors;
- Participate in special projects aimed at improving the processes of the finance function and / or improvement projects with the various business partners;
- Participate in the budget process;
- Head of accounting for the head office division;
- Responsible for the production of statistical reports (USA and Canada);
- Produce different analyzes (recurrent or ad hoc) and monitor certain key ratios and indicators;
- Participate in the annual verification process;
- Update of the information required for the renewal of the corporate insurance file;
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- CPA-CA title;
- Experience of at least five (5) years
- Experience in a similar role, an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
- Excellent skills to work in a team and in a constantly changing environment;
- Demonstrated autonomy and rigor (attention to detail);
- Very good adaptability;
- Customer and results oriented;
- Good ability to identify the issues / problems;
- Creative in the solutions offered;
- Organized, priority management and ability to manage several files at the same time.
We offer you
- Join a company with a pleasant and stimulating work environment with competitive benefits
- Group insurance including coverage for medical, dental and salary insurance paid 50%
- A competitive leave program and flexible schedules for certain positions;
- A registered retirement savings plan in which the company participates;
- A summer schedule
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Vice-President
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie qui se démarque pour leur qualité et leurs innovations.