Financial Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Reporting to the Senior Chief Accountant, the Financial Analyst is responsible for certain positions in the financial statements, analyzes and transactions related to inventory, costs and the exchange rate.
* Track inventory transactions in the system.
* Analyze warehouse inventory movements and their accounting impacts.
* Track inventory reserve calculation for Leviton standards and for tax purposes.
* Ensure the maintenance of item costs in the system.
* Reconcile and analyze the discrepancies between the various inventory reports in the system and the General Ledger balances.
* Analyze the impacts of the exchange rate on inventory transactions.
* Analyze cost of sales variances with standard costs on a monthly basis.
* Track direct shipments from factories to customers, inventory in transit.
* Follow up on the inventory "PO" report on a monthly basis and close unused POs if necessary.
* Prepare the net price report for carrying out the inventories.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements for inventory items.
* Prepare the agency commission report for the lighting department.
* Prepare, record and analyze fixed assets on a monthly basis and compare to the "CAPEX" Budget.
* Prepare bank reconciliations in Canadian and American currency.
* Participate in the preparation of regional financial statements.
* Analyze different balance sheet and expense accounts monthly.
* Prepare various journal entries and adjustments.
* Communicate financial information to the various directors, if required.
* Participate in the year-end audit.
* Participate in the budget process for various expense items.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting , CPA designation an asset.
* 2-3 years of relevant experience; sales, distribution and / or manufacturing sectors an asset.
* In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
* Proficiency in laws, legal codes and government regulations.
* Good knowledge in the implementation of accounting systems.
* Very good command of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel) and knowledge of Oracle software.
* Possess good financial judgment, ability to prioritize and possess strong problem-solving skills.
* Interpersonal and communication skills (French and English).
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini- Conseiller en recrutement Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec la conseillère en acquisition de talents
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : email@example.com