Financial Analyst Laval
We are looking for a public company in Laval, a Financial Analyst with IFRS.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller and within a team, you will be notably in charge of:
* Preparation of financial information for a public company;
* Consolidation of financial information;
* Participate in the preparation of financial statements
* Analyze monthly results, explain and summarize variances. Formulate recommendations and follow-up points;
* Implementation and improvement of KPIs
* Collaborate in the month-end process
* Design, create and produce management reports for senior management
* Continuously optimize and automate processes and financial reports;
* Attend meetings with operations to review financial results;
* Establish internal control procedures, improve existing procedures and automate
- 5 years of practice or company experience
- Knowledge of IFRS an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Salary 80-90K $ + competitive advantages
We are looking for a person with a strong analytical mind, a collaborative spirit and an unfailing resourcefulness. Relational ease is required.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.