Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search at every stage of your career.
We are looking for our client, an international company in the transportation industry, a financial analyst who will join the team in place.
In this role, you will be responsible for presenting financial information relating to a portfolio of business divisions, performing many tasks related to the control and accuracy of the division's financial statements and management reports.
- Manage the financial disclosure process from various divisions;
- Ensure the compliance of information with the applicable accounting standards;
- Perform analyzes and benchmarkings of financial data;
- Advise divisions on administrative and budgeting processes;
- Develop and maintain a solid relationship with the management of the divisions and ensure to respond quickly and resolve specific needs, both financial and operational;
- Prepare various reports that highlight financial results and forecasts.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience;
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel software and other technological tools;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrate rigor and autonomy in both planning and execution;
- Excellent ability to work in a team as well as to create lasting relationships;
- Priority management, proactivity and the ability to deliver quality work in a short period of time;
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English.
- CPA title (or in the process of obtaining it)
De rejoindre une compagnie publique qui continue de se développer.