Financial Analyst Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your responsibilities :
* Actively participate in understanding the financial structure of the project with the project managers;
* Perform cost and profitability analysis reports for each project;
* Prepare financial reports including budget monitoring and monthly forecasts;
* Process change requests during the project;
* Monitor and update billing and payment schedules;
* Administer the lines of purchase orders to the project
* Analyze the differences between the estimate, the real time and the costs generated by a given project.
* Ensure the accuracy of the allocation of expenses to the cost report
* Support the team in the month-end process;
* Monitor performance indicators (KPIs) and action plans to ensure activity performance in accordance with specifications
* Produce the financial documentation required by the client
Your profile :
* BAC Accounting / Finance, combined with 5 years of experience - CPA title an asset.
* Experience as a project accountant or financial analyst in a long-term project environment, such as but not limited to the construction environment;
* Demonstrates leadership, good interpersonal skills and diplomacy;
* Good oral and written communication
* Sense of organization;
* Be action and results oriented;
* Ability to evolve in a constantly improving and growing environment;
* Shows rigor, accuracy, precision and has a developed critical sense;
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and fluency in accounting software;
* Bilingualism: French/English (spoken and written)