Financial Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a service company located in Ville Saint-Laurent, a financial analyst to join their team.
* Participate in the process of closing accounting periods, including the posting of month-end entries and the preparation of monthly financial reports, while being directly involved in the analysis and interpretation of results
* Contribute to the planning, organization and coordination of the annual budget process
* Improve current processes and participate in the implementation of new
* Support operations by performing various analyzes and continuous improvement projects
* Prepare various financial analyzes and propose recommendations
* Present the financial results to the various directors;
* Act as a business partner with the various branches and internal departments;
* Participate in the integration project of a new operational system that is constantly and rapidly evolving
Do you think this job is for you? This may be the case if you have:
* University degree in accounting, and/or equivalent
* CPA professional designation or in the process of obtaining
* Experience in a similar position
* Excellent proficiency in excel
* Excellent command of French and English (oral and written)
* Excellent ability to analyze and improve business processes;
* Dynamic and methodical, demonstrating good analytical skills;
* Proactive attitude with regard to the collection and validation of financial information
* Autonomous, initiative and sense of responsibility
* Business acumen, good management of priorities and respect of deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Ability to adapt to a constantly and rapidly changing environment
PROCESS: First interview with Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890
De rejoindre une compagnie qui continue son développement sur le grand Montréal