Financial analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
* Implement performance evaluation tools with operators (KPI);
* Produce ad-hoc analysis reports (profitability and margin analyses, profitability by project, dashboards for management, representatives, managers, etc.);
* Perform revenue cost maintenance (update and maintain items);
* Contribute to the optimization of supply and inventory management;
* Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system by managing databases, analyzing business processes and internal controls;
* Participate in and execute the process of closing the accounting period (record adjustment entries, prepare financial statements, perform analysis of balance sheet and expense accounts, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, etc.) - approximately 1 day per month.
Do you think this job is for you? This could well be the case if you have or are:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting;
* Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA) or in the process of being obtained;
* 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
* Excellent communication skills in French, both oral and written;
* Have participated in the implementation of an ERP system (an asset);
* Excellent knowledge of the Excel application;
* Good planning and process implementation skills;
* Ability to meet deadlines and customer orientation;
* Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team;
* Great attention to detail and organization;
* Proactive with strong analytical skills and a developed critical sense.