Financial Controller Lachine
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a financial controller for our food client. Under the responsibility of the Director of Finance, the controller supervises the accounting department; and is responsible for the financial statements, internal controls, as well as the audit process.
* Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions;
* Supervises the accounting department's operations, including the strategy of an adequate organizational structure to achieve the company's goals and objectives;
* Supervises the staff of financial accounting (receivables, payables);
* Actively participates in the daily general accounting responsibilities, if necessary (receivables, payables, etc.);
* Participates and manages the consolidation of financial statements;
* Implements and maintains effective internal controls;
* Prepares the annual audit file ;
* Executes on-demand analysis, such as support for the annual or interim audit;
* Coordinates the provision of information to the external auditors for the annual audit;
* Participates in the budget process, budgets to alleviate risks;
* Ensures compliance with the rules on sales and corporate taxes;
* Maintains an orderly accounting filing system;
* Participates in various special projects of the finance department;
* Supports all training activities for employees on subjects such as GMP, SQF, and HACCP etc…;
* Coach, assess, train, and set targets for all personnel within the department;
* Any other related duties.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
* Accounting designation, CPA, CMA , or CGA;
* 5 to 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Bilingualism (French and English, oral and written);
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and SAGE X3;
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office;
* Knowledge of accounting principles and international financial reporting standards ;
* Ability and willingness to meet deadlines;
* Team player with ability to establish good relationships with colleagues;.
* Impeccable analytical and organizational skills;
* Capable to work under pressure
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprie en croissance.