Financial Controller Longueuil
ounded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Meet all monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines as required by Home Office and the General Manager including: monthly reconciliations, monthly and quarterly reporting, covenant calculations, financial analysis, year-end reporting, etc.
- Monthly monitoring of KPI's directed by the OEM or through Home Office
- Financial planning, annual budgeting and expense control
- Attend Senior Management meetings related to forecasting and budgeting
- Oversee or perform tasks to ensure that financial functions are reconciled monthly including (but not limited to): cash, accounts receivables, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accounts payables, manufacturer statements, payroll administration, vehicle deal commissioning, intercompany accounts
- Continuous management of dealership working capital through adherence to cash management policies
- Review and maintain all dealership contracts
- Coach, mentor, lead and train accounting staff at the dealership
- Liaise with Home Office staff and all Senior members of management
- Complete additional analysis or requests made by the General Manager or Home Office staff, as required
- Completion of post-secondary education in accounting or a related field
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA) is highly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years or more of relevant work experience
- Experience working in a dealership would be considered an asset
- Prior experience in an accounting oversight role is required
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of -senior leadership and other decision makers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
- Highly skilled in Excel. Strong knowledge of other Microsoft products (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of CDK and Tableau computer systems would be considered an asset
- Experience working with Caseware is considered an asset