Financial Controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a financial controller for our client in the fashion.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for supervising the accounting team (8 employees) and will have to plan, organize, direct and control the accounting, budgetary and financial activities of the company, in addition to contributing to decision-making. strategies and the development of a growing SME.
- Oversee general accounting functions on a daily basis and execute the full accounting cycle;
- Produce and analyze monthly and annual financial statements and write related reports;
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts;
- Analyze monthly variances, gross profit margins and perform profitability analyzes;
- Ensure day-to-day activities relating to taxation and treasury,
- Oversee the annual audit process and the preparation of tax returns;
- Prepare and supervise the financial analyzes related to the file to be presented to the external auditors;
- Collaborate in the process of financing, obtaining government grants and credits;
- Actively participate in the optimization of the ERP system - Great Plains;
- Analyze systems, procedures and processes and determine their relevance and effectiveness;
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes;
- Present and implement recommendations aimed at improving accounting practices.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in retail and cash verification;
- Recognized accounting designation, an asset;
- Knowledge of the PVD system (Epicor), an asset;
- Knowledge of the ERP - Great Plains system, an asset;
- Anaytical and synthetical mind;
- Autonomy, sense of organization and thoroughness;
- Critically review and interpret information;
- Understand the strategic plan and business planning processes;
- Knowledge of the various Microsoft suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Bilingualism both oral and written (French and English).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Specialist
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une PME en croissance.