Financial Controller Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Supervisor of all activities related to accounting, compliance and regulatory affairs in conjunction with the assistant controller;
* Ensure the implementation and proper functioning of the accounting procedures required to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data and compliance with accounting standards;
* Coordinate and supervise all staff under his direct supervision, the requirements required by position and provide outputs;
* Supervise and motivate employees so as to take advantage of their skills in order to increase the productivity of the department, ensure their development while creating a favorable working atmosphere;
* Represent the company with the various government stakeholders when the situation requires it, such as with the auditors and representatives of the.
* Supervise and participate in the preparation of the monthly financial statements of the two companies, the consolidated financial statements, the monthly reports and analyzes required by the management committee and the board of directors of the company;
* Account for the monthly adjustments, analyze the accounts of the general ledger and the trial balance, and close the period in the accounting system in collaboration with the assistant controller;
* Participating in the implementation of the ERP system;
* Supervisor of the entire cost price department in terms of submissions, standards and batch accounting;
* Payroll production supervisor (Nethris and Synerion software);
* Plan and organize the activities of the accounting department, in collaboration with the assistant controller in order to meet deadlines, carry out projects, identify priorities and carry out follow-ups;
* Participate as a member of the management committee.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have or are:
- CPA designation;
- Hold a second cycle degree in accounting (DESS or MBA);
- Experience in the manufacturing sector for at least 5 years;
- Experience as manager of an accounting department;
- Knowledge of the accounting cycle including payroll;
- Ability to manage, communicate and mobilize a team.
De rejoindre une PME en étant un membre actif du comité de gestion