Financial Controller Val-David
We are looking for a growing manufacturing start-up located in Val-David, a Financial Controller. Real career plan.
As a true right-hand man, reporting to the CFO, you will be in charge of supporting the management of all the financial aspects of the company's strategy, as well as day-to-day operational accounting. This role will evolve in the medium term.
More precisely :
- Be responsible for the end of the month, end of the year and the financial statements of the company
- Set up the budget and explain budget variances
- Analyze gaps, profitability, accounts...
- Manage and improve all accounting processes
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions
- Lead financial strategy to optimize financial performance, present results to management
- Implement internal controls
- Recruit and train a team as needed
- Completed CPA
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Relaxed and dynamic environment
- $90-100K base salary, good benefits, hybrid model
Our ideal candidate wishes to participate in a real business project, is ambitious and wants to take the financial management of a company in the medium term.
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate who can work in fast-growing, relaxed environments.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.