FP&A Analyst Laval
We are looking for a large group in the distribution sector in Laval, an FP&A Financial Analyst ideally mastering IFRS.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller and within a team, you will be notably in charge of:
-Prepare results presentations for the management committee
-Prepare Financial Statements in collaboration with the controller
-Implementation of the financial strategy
-Implementation and revision of KPIs
-Realize the various reports and send the reports to the head office.
-Month end preparation
-Collaboration with the head office and Canadian finance teams.
- All other related tasks at the request of the Corporate Controller
* Bachelor of Accounting
* Ideally CPA or CPA in progress;
* 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar position
* Bilingualism French - English (or more Anglophone with correct French)
* Knowledge of IFRS rules an asset
* M&A knowledge an asset
* Proficiency in Excel
* Mastery of an ERP, knowledge of Power BI a plus.
* Organized, rigorous, flexible and able to work in a team
* Salary $ 75-85K + Bonus + Competitive advantages
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit, resourcefulness and unfailing flexibility. Relational ease is required.
It is important to be comfortable in highly dynamic and constantly changing environments
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.