FP&A Senior Analyst Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Maintenance of the budgetary and forecasting process as well as the financial model on a quarterly basis;
* Implementation, monitoring and analysis of key indicators and dashboards to support the strategic plan;
* Prepare and participate in follow-up meetings with the various business units in collaboration with the Finance / Accounting group;
* Perform financial and business analyzes according to different needs;
* Produce analysis summaries and issue recommendations;
* Work with management to put the tools, processes and databases necessary for this monitoring;
* Set up a structured analysis of the competition and the strategic partners to meet;
* Prepare presentations to management on business plans for various initiatives;
* Provide support in corporate projects;
* Work within the team, in order to increase the level of knowledge and understanding of the financial issues of the organization.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have or are:
* University degree in accounting, management or business administration;
* Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
* Experience working with database warehouses and Power BI;
* Excellent command of the MS Office suite and particularly Excel;
* Comfortable working to identify, structure and manipulate financial and accounting information
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to handle pressure;
* Autonomous, rigorous, detail-oriented and team player;
* Recognized for being able to work in collaboration with various stakeholders;
* Comfortable in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
* Fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
* Accounting title of the Ordre des CPA du Québec;
* Asset: Analytical experience in monitoring operations;
* Asset: Query SQL programming expertise