Payroll and Benefits Technician Downtown Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is specialized in temporary and permanent recruitment for positions in accounting and finance.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to support you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
We are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Technician
* Monitor, manage and process payroll for all employees, as well as all end-of-quarter and year-end reports related to payroll;
* Participate in the updating, implementation and monitoring of all aspects of compensation and benefits policies;
* Participate in the development and follow-up of files such as training, pay equity and the human resources budget;
* Participate in the staffing process and the integration of new employees;
* All other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector, according to the evolution of the business and / or the emergence of new priorities.
* detain a D.E.C. in administrative techniques or a related discipline and a Pay Compliance Specialist (PSC) accreditation
* Have 3 years of experience in a similar position
* Fluency in spoken and written French and English is essential
* Passionate about human resources, meticulous, rigorous and love working with Excel files;
* Comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite;
Courez la chance de rejoindre une équipe ultra dynamique, pleine de projets à venir!
Contactez-moi à firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez toutes nos offres sur: www.fedfinance.ca
Get the chance to join an ultra dynamic team, full of projects to come!
Contact me at email@example.com and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca