Payroll and HR Technician - South Shore Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency, specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are financial experts and speak your language.
We work with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Payroll and HR Technician for a manufacturing company located on the South Shore.
This company is very successful in its field and wants to recruit a specialist in payroll and HR to accompany the transformation of the department. Indeed, in the context of a system implementation and implementation of new procedures, you will join a team of 6 people.
Reporting to the Director of Payroll and Human Resources, your objective is:
* Management of division timesheets
* Transfer the payroll files to the bank's website;
* Print pay slips and send them to the different divisions;
* Write the various weekly reports;
* Prepare government remittance payments and forward them to the controller;
* Make payments to the unions, the FTQ and the CCQ and do the reports for the other divisions so that they can make their own payments;
* T4 preparation and RL- 1;
* Prepare the necessary documents to request the letters of attestation of conformity from the CCQ and the CNESST;
* Benefits management and employee files
* Participate and help the team with the migration of a new system
You think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have:
5 to 10 years experience in essential construction payroll;
Knowledge of Excel and Word;
Knowledge of Quebec and Eastern Canadian legislation and standards
Knowledge of CCQ conventions
Discretion, confidentiality and honesty;
Ease of working in teams;
Organizational skills, adherence to deadlines, rigour;
Accuracy and timeliness;
Patience and ability to manage stress
De participer a l'évolution et la transformation d'un département paies et RH