Payroll Assistant - Permanent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the lighting industry, a Payroll Assistant.
Reporting to the master payroll, your mission is to:
* Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
* Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
* Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
* Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
* Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Keep abreast on provincial and federal payroll legislations
Do you think this job is for you? It may well be the case if you have:
* High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in accounting/business administration is a plus
* Proven experience as payroll clerk
* Familiarity with general accounting principles
* Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
* Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
* Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. ouipay)
* Exquisite math and numerical skills
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance.