Payroll technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Carrying out activities related to entire payroll cycles, such as the preparation, verification and submission of the payroll for approximately 750 employees across Canada.
* Making changes to employee files (creating new employee files, adjusting salaries, adding or modifying taxable benefits and/or miscellaneous deductions, inputting changes of address, termination of employment, record of employment, etc.).
* Providing necessary explanations to staff on various deductions and other payroll requirements.
* Carrying out source deductions, support payments, wage garnishments, etc.
* Calculating taxable benefits (vehicle allowance, group insurance, etc.).
* Preparing journal entries and submitting various monthly and one-off reports as necessary.
* Helping at the end of the fiscal year.
* Analyzing and recording group insurance invoices.
* Carrying out various reconciliations.
* Performing any other related tasks.
* College diploma in administrative techniques or accounting, or any other relevant training.
* A minimum of five years of experience in a similar role.
* Good analytical skills and the ability to manage stress and meet deadlines.
* Detail and quality oriented.
* Strong ability to ensure confidentiality at all levels.
* Outstanding organizational skills and excellent time management.
* Bilingual (oral and written).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel).
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki- Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and the Payroll Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216