Payroll technician Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Be able to process payroll (full cycle of an integrated portfolio)
- Open/close and update employee files
- Ensure the management of time management cycles in the system (Agile)
- Coordinate the management of group insurance, disability, CNESST and maternity files
- Process various requests such as: vacation pay, employment insurance requests, employee terminations, time bank and union dues deductions
- Complete and participate in the production of year-end reports (salary declaration, CNESST, 1% training, etc.)
- Carry out all month-end activities required for payroll within deadlines
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers for all questions related to payroll and benefits
- Interact with the Human Resources department to obtain, clarify or correct information received
- Some related tasks may be added
- DEC in accounting/administration or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- CPA (Canadian Payroll Association) training, an asset
- Experience with payroll and human resources systems, preferably with Desjardins
- Knowledge of the unionized environment and the application of collective agreements
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel: intermediate/advanced level)
- Skills with a time management system (Agile / Sclerion)
- Spoken language: intermediate French, basic English
- Written language level: intermediate French, basic English
- Recognized skills of excellent customer service
- Integrity and discretion are essential
- Organized, proactive, versatile, team player and self-starter
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
PROCESS: First interview with Constance Gélig - Fed Finance Consultant
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216