Property Accountant - Real Estate - Permanent - Bilingual Ahuntsic-Cartierville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner for this real estate company, we are now looking for a property accountant.
Reporting to the Controller, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure all GST/QST and other legislated taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- Ensure all tenant administration duties are processed per documentation as required
- Complete year end operating cost adjustments and tenant billings for assigned properties
- Responsible for completing accounting portion of assigned property budgets, annual business plan within assigned deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of supporting working papers and documentations for year-end audit process and tax filing process
- Annual property tax invoicing for tenants that do not pay monthly
- New property set up, analysis, and follow up of outstanding issues as required
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
A dynamic team player who possesses:
- 2-4 years' experience in accounting, specifically in real estate (major asset)
- CPA a major asset
-Proficiency in excel
-Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
-Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
-Strong attention to detail
-Experience with HOPEM an asset
-Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Work-life balance
-20% off public transport
-Access to a gym with boot camp, yoga, and Zumba - on hold due to COVID
- Group insurance, 50% paid by employer
-Car wash and massage/physio available on site - on hold due to COVID
Start date as soon as possible
Discounted or Free Food
Extended Health Care
De rejoindre une compagnie avec beaucoup d'avantages sociaux.