Recruitment Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are finance experts and they speak your language. We select the best applicants for both temporary and permanent contracts and we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Quick on your feet;
- Creative in the way you solve problem;
- Comfortable with interpersonal relationships and customer service?
We currently are looking for someone dynamic to join our growing team as a Recruitment Technician in our dowtntown Montreal office.
This full time permanent position, under the Office Manager, include the following tasks:
- Source candidates on different job platforms;
- Screen resumes;
- Do face to face and video interviews;
- Analyze various aspects of the interview;
- Be a resource to candidates regarding the recruitment process;
- Make sure to follow up to candidates on their ongoing process;
- Update career plans and evolution of the candidates we have met;
- Support the team in their research of candidates for the position they have to fill;
- Stay available for more administrative tasks that contribute to the wellbeing of the company.
An experience in internship in HR and/or customer service is suggested, an experience in recruitment is an asset.
What we offer:
Working in a dynamic team with people who want to outdo themselves. If you are rigorous and effective, you will certainly find a combination of fun and challenges working with us. This position has possibility for advancement and you will have access to competitive benefits and bonuses.
I'm looking forward to chat with you, send me your resume at email@example.com
Salaire composé d'un fixe et d'un variable!
4 semaines de vacances, assurance complète, télétravail, participation aux frais de transport, REER collectif (abondé par FED), espace de travail convivial, cours de sport, activité d'équipe…