Senior Accountant Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are now supporting an international company, a major player in the field of civil engineering, a senior accountant to join the corporate team. In direct contact with the accounting director, you are responsible for:
* Follow, supervise and ensure compliance with IFRS accounting standards;
* Monitor, supervise and ensure compliance with tax standards;
* Monitor, supervise and ensure compliance with various government laws;
* Produce and analyze the combined financial statements;
* Produce and analyze quarterly consolidated financial statements;
* Improve and / or develop the tools for the preparation of audit files;
* Prepare fiscal budgets;
* Prepare and ensure the follow-up of tax declarations and deferred taxes;
* Ensure and supervise government audits (Taxes, taxes etc)
* Participate in business acquisitions and reorganizations.
* Have a bachelor's degree in accounting with ideally experience in an accounting firm;
* Be a member of the CPA order;
* Mastery of corporate Taxprep software and knowledge of SAP software
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness and motivation;
* Be methodical and structured;
* Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset)
* Perfect command of French, both written and spoken