Senior Financial Analyst VILLE ST-LAURENT
Our client, a large airline company, is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst
* Participates in the preparation of annual and monthly budgets (operations and fixed assets).
Internal control and audit (internal / external):
* Contributes to the improvement of internal control and the documentation of processes and procedures;
* Assists in questioning the application of consumption taxes and government audits; e Participate in the annual audit of the financial statements.
* Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of the inventory and the implementation of the controls related to the inventory.
* Profitability analysis and statistics; Collaborates on special projects and analyzes requested by VP Finance.
Accounting title (CPA, preferably CA);
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and auditing;
Familiarization with the aeronautical industry as well as experience in accounting and auditing firms, important assets; Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Excellent MS Ofice knowledge (Word, Excel - advanced and
Outlook) and accounting software Great Plain an asset;
Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written) - Inuktitut an asset.
Rejoignez une entreprise d'envergure nationale ainsi qu'une équipe dynamique et en pleine croissance !