Senior Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the audiovisual industry a senior financial analyst to actively participate in the analysis of monthly results for the Sales and Systems Integration Division and will be involved in several special projects to improve the division's financial performance.
- Actively participate in the preparation of financial reports and presentations for the management team, including the monthly analysis of results and performance indicators
- Acts as a financial business partner to support and meet the needs of different offices (Canada, USA, UK)
- Supports the overall annual budget process
- Plan, coordinate and consolidate the budget process of the different offices
- Improves monitoring of the profitability of major projects
- Develop various profitability measurement tools and perform post-mortem analyzes and communicate the results to the management team
- Participate in the review and analysis of the financial processes in place and express recommendations aimed at improving financial information from the various operational systems
- Participate in various special projects and respond to requests from the management team
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Compulsory CPA title
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work closely with other overseas departments and offices and create an atmosphere of collaboration
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude, analytical and synthesis spirit developed
- Business savvy: action, goal and result oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint; Knowledge of Microsoft (Dynamics 365 an asset)
- Bilingualism is mandatory (French and English)
What we are offering
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan, including telemedicine service
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development activities and opportunities for career advancement
- Reimbursement of professional fees required for employment
- Reimbursement of professional development fees
- Work environment conducive to personal health and well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the VP Finance.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un companie en croissance.