Senior Financial Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are supporting a public company in the recruitment of a Senior Financial Analyst. Under the supervision of the Accouting Director, you'll responsible for :
Month end journal entry preparation
▪ Monthly reconciliation and analysis of assigned B/S and P&L accounts
▪ Monthly presentations to CFO and CEO on assigned banners
▪ Contact for operational team questions regarding results for assigned banners
▪ Supporting monthly & quarterly control requirements related to financial reporting
▪ Compilation of yearly financial statements in accordance to IFRS
▪ Documentation and analysis of business processes to make business
▪ Play an integral role in an ERP implementation
▪ Ad hoc projects
▪ Accounting degree and CPA designation
▪ Firm experience, minimum 3 years
▪ Advanced computer skills—Excel Power suite is an asset
▪ Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
▪ High attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem -solving skills
▪ Must be bilingual
A lot of benefits included
Rejoindre un groupe en pleine transformation avec de belles perspectives d'évolution